Monday, April 26, 2010

I've Been Busy Doing Nothing


















Well that isn't true, traveling the world not working is harder than it looks. Pity me dear readers.

Still there is no denying that I have failed you in my blogging responsibilities over the past year. My saving grace? The laziness that led to me not writing any updates is the same laziness that led to me not bothering to alert y'all that I was writing a blog in the first place. Hurrah for inertia!

But no more. I have turned over a new leaf...and under that leaf I discovered my super-competitive side. My girlfriend--Dewey Decimate--has started a travel blog since she now roams the world by my side (more on that in my next blog in 2011...just kidding). Now begins the great game of one-up-manship. Did I mention she's also going through her second draft of her novel? Damn her initiative, it makes me look bad.

So over the next few months prepare to be titillated by stories from foreign lands, told as best as I can remember them (contrary to what you've heard vodka and rum are not memory boosters). There will be writings, photos, videos, maybe even 3D holograms.

So dear readers stick with this blog and I promise you one thing: as boring, inane or annoying as this blog may be, it's still better than doing whatevathefuck you're supposed to be doing at work.


Crashing the world one couch at a time,
The Hi-tech Vagabond


P.S. Check out my girl's blog.